On-Demand CRM Call Center Solutions
Centralization of call management aims to improve company operations and reduce costs, while introducing standardized, streamlined, uniform service for consumers. Most call centers utilize software to develop a CRM Call Center business plan inorder to manage call center activities and to automate processes for quality control and customer service consistency. Most automation in contact centers focus on workforce automation in order to ensure good customer services, to track issues, and monitor for quality control.
Workforce Management software uses historical information in conjunction with projected requirements to generate automated schedules. It also delivers information and process supports to staff that support their activities in delivering superior customer service.
The high cost of personnel and worker inefficiencies accounts for most of the call center operating expenses, and this is what influences software sourcing and outsourcing activities in the industry.
Many call centers are using solutions that have some or all of the following components: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions. The benefit is that these automations can take any size call center to the next plateau of productivity, by introducing the benefits of CRM methodology across all business lines. On-demand CRM solutions offer improvements in call recording management, including integration of the existing software.
Consider the following activities that can be managed with Salesboom's online CRM Solution:
|Salesboom Information/Process Management:||Problems with inadequate software solutions:|
|Salesboom Value Added Components:||Losses with stand-alone call center software:|
||Mitigate globalization, outsourcing and shrinking cycle times by building solutions that maximize savings and house solution options to manage the cost and complexity of transportation operations.|
CRM Solutions offer customers in the government and non-profit sectors an opportunity to assess, streamline and improve:
- Operational activities with the automation of basic business processes (marketing, sales, service)
- Methods of analyzing client behaviour and incorporating business, operational and intelligence strategies
- Collaboration with clients on multiple communications channels
- Collaboration between organizational team members with multiple partners to ensure a quality client service experience and follow up
- Front and back end integration (supply chain) including multiple partner sites/systems
- Workflow and assignment processes
Consider the opportunities for improvement in the following:
- Capture how your customers define quality, and design corresponding service strategy
- Managing and scheduling follow-up sales calls
- Track customer contact in system so all sources and types of contact are included and viewable by system users
- Online billing and pricing services
- User-friendly mechanisms to register customer complaints
- Self service tools
- Product use/information/technical assistance 24/7
- Recognize and address potential problems quickly
- Identify and addressing service deficiencies
- Track customer interests and personalize product offerings
- Collaborative customization or real-time customization
- Managing and scheduling maintenance, repair, and on-going support
- Integrate cross-functional systems
Professional Services - CRM Custom Solutions
Salesboom CRM software and Professional Services address specific requirements for the clinical research organizations and delivers on demand solutions that automate processes on time and within budget.
Salesboom has evolved solid solutions based on dialog and responsiveness to customer needs. Salesboom offers a stable, scalable software solution with a successful deployment based on support and flexibility of our stand-alone and custom integrated CRM Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and support and training services offered as part of our implementation.
Salesboom CRM will deploy a solution that enhances services and processes so you can achieve positive ROI in as short a time as possible:
- Software Solution – our team will help develop CRM plan, strategic placement and requirements development
- Identify and automate business processes
- Software and/or process customization
- Integration of CRM Software (with existing software)
- Cleanse/Import Data
- Reporting on implementation/deployment
- Professional Training Services and Support Services
The Salesboom Platform:
- Web Services with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Optional Customization - Capacity for user or professional customization and is fully extensible
- Development and Integration - Web Services API and AJAX / COMET controls are system standards.
- Cost control - costs are contained because the platform is proven both flexible and stable
- Partner Networks - An extensive partner network of over 125 different solutions providers
- Legacy - Salesboom has an API that facilitates integration for web based CRM/ERP solutions with existing front and back office systems.
Salesboom offers professional services in support of the CRM implementation life-cycle and beyond. You might consider:
- Business Modeling Services
- Project Management (PM) Services
- Professional Data and System Analysis
- Custom Integration Services
- Support and Training Services