Salesboom releases CRM User
October 12, 2007, Halifax, Nova
Salesboom.com™ leading vendor
of Software as a Service CRM and back office solutions released
its first CRM User Behavior Study based upon researching 15,000
participating Salesboom.com users. This research shines light
into the “black box” of CRM Software; guiding
advancements and facilitating innovation at Salesboom.
Beginning in April 2006, Salesboom.com platform users from
over 1000 participating B2B sales organizations, encompassing
15,000 employees located in USA and Canada, served as the
basis for this study. Product engineers at Salesboom.com have
used these latest findings to improve user experience with
different tools and technologies such as Ajax to streamline
CRM processes within the CRM app.
Results of CRM User Behavior Study:
- 67% of users continuously seek shortcuts to complete
- Frequent CRM logins directly correlate to improved
- Ajax notes facilitate 61% more data entry compared
with regular post style notes.
- Workflow automation significantly increases sales
- Utilizing Leads Web Capture Tools generates more deals.
- Only 32% of sales organizations utilize Proposal and
Quote Management within CRM.
- Only 39% of sales people fully use CRM to their advantage.
- 1 of 3 sales people use Events and Tasks religiously.
- Only 19% of users attempt to build custom reports.
- Formal CRM training increases adoption of CRM.
- 46% of users re-click on a link if load-time is over
- 71% of users prefer the integrated email client over
MS Outlook, when available.
- 36% of sales users complete more tasks on time when
using Real Time Alerts.
- 68% of administrators don't utilize a sandbox when
- Organizations with highest user adoption rates frequently
customize their CRM.
- Service Organizations that use Self Service Portal
and Knowledge Base close cases 18% faster, on average.
- Utilization of Real Time Alerts closes cases 24% faster,
- Organizations who fully adopted CRM, close deals 36%
faster, on average.
“This CRM User Behavior study is part of Salesboom.com’s
continued commitment to enhancing the user experience and
adoption of Software as a Service CRM. This ground breaking
report is a resounding success and will be an ongoing program
of study at Salesboom.com.” said Troy Muise, CEO and
Co-Founder. “Results of the study have already made
their way into our upcoming V9 release and will continue to
drive innovation in future releases of Salesboom.”
Salesboom.com is a leading vendor of on demand Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business
software services to over 30,000 subscribers and 3500 customers
in over 159 countries. Customers include LexisNexis, Transcontinental
and PointRoll. Salesboom SaaS business solutions help SMBs
improve Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service and manage
Inventory, Accounting, and Human Resources processes, on demand.
Take a free 30 day CRM Software Trial today: http://www.salesboom.com
Copyright (C) 2003-2014 Salesboom, Inc. http://www.salesboom.com
All Rights Reserved. All other names used herein may be trademarks
of their respective owner.
Troy Muise, CEO